Google has finally released a new product. The Google Nexus One Phone has been officially revealed after some weeks of leaks. The search engine giant has finally revealed the story behind their new self-branded android phone which they called “Superphone”. It has been announced by Peter Chou, CEO of HTC and the creator of the hardware of the Nexus One. He explained the features of the phone. It can be availed on a T-Mobile contract at $179 while an unlocked phone will cost you $529.
Some specifications includes:
- 3.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen WVGA AMOLED touchscreen
- 5 megapixels Camera; 2X digital zoom; LED flash;
- Wireless Specs: UMTS Band 1/4/8 (2100/AWS/900); HSDPA 7.2Mbps; HSUPA 2Mbps; GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR; A2DP stereo Bluetooth
- Capacity: 512MB Flash; 512MB RAM; 4GB Micro SD Card (Expandable to 32 GB)
- OS: Android Mobile Technology Platform 2.1 (Eclair)
- Processor: Qualcomm QSD 8250 1 GHz
You can view more detailed technical specification on its Official Google Nexus One page.
Checkout the video here:
You can also find more of Nexus One videos on its Nexus One YouTube Channel.
Will it be a big competition for iPhone? Hope I can check it out when it gets available here in my country.