Time flies so fast. Exactly 4 more days before 2010 comes to an end and say hello to another year. A lot of things happened in 2010 that I wouldn’t forget and should be thankful for. And as people start to list their goals or wish lists for 2011. I would like to take note of my goals and targets as well and hopefully mark them crossed when I get back on them.
1. Good health and more blessings to pour in. That should be the first priority and goal before anything else. I also like to lose a few pounds to get my figure back to normal. 😉
2. I would like to bring myself closer to my spiritual life again. A simple reconciliation to what I’ve been used to practice.
3. I’ve wanted to get a car for so long so it won’t be a problem when I need to go from one place to another. So I wish I can get a second-hand car this year. 🙂
4. A new desktop or a laptop will do. But it is not my first priority. I just want to replace my old computer. It can be a priority actually because it is my source of income. Any of the two will do. 🙂
5. An engagement ring for my girl. 🙂
6. Playstation 3 and a new LCD TV. 🙂 It’s just a wish anyway. If it won’t come true, fine.
7. Replace my Blackberry Bold 9700 with the Blackberry Torch 9800. 😛
I’ll cut my wish list there. I might not be able to cross them out if I add another.
I really wish I can cross out the majority of this list. 🙂